VMware Fusion Pro is the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows programs on a Mac without rebooting. It is recommended for current Mac users and those who want to continue running Windows applications on Mac OS.
It's simple to run Windows system on a Mac. VMware Fusion 11 allows users to choose from hundreds of different operating systems, from obscure Linux versions to the latest Windows 10.
- Supports macOS High Sierra and Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Fall Creator
- Run almost any operating system on a Mac without rebooting
- Create duplicate links to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual network configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect with vSphere to run, download or upload to virtual machines
- Support most of the new graphics card on the new macbook line
- Support touchbar, increase speed, performance, special addition Unity mode
Google Drive Download the latest VMware Fusion Pro for macOS Full
Note: Use the gen key in the AMPED folder to activate the copyright.
Compared to Parallels Desktop , VMware is more appreciated for its good support for running Windows on Mac and the ability for speed and performance. As for me, I will choose Parallels Desktop because it is simpler and hassle-free than VMware and lighter. The choice is yours, as both are good software for installing Windows on Mac .