Transmit for Mac is a simple, neat and intuitive application that allows you to easily upload, download, and delete files to and from FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV.
Transmit is a powerful and flexible macOS application that makes it easy to manage and organize large files on different servers in the cloud. With the help of Transmit, you can quickly and easily transfer files to SFTP or FTP server, as well as Amazon S3 or WevDAV from within the user-oriented interface.
Currently, Transmit for Mac supports connecting to 11 new cloud services such as Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Sync between Transmit and Coda on macOS and iOS
- Access specific folders and transfer files right from the Touch Bar
- The download progress is now displayed in the Dock / Finder
- Support Krypton, YubiKey, OpenStack Swift
- Selectable file synchronization
- Improve remote URL copying
- Support for NFC file names
- Supports Amazon S3 API V4
- Support NTLM & HTTP Digest authentication
- Copy and paste files between browsers
- Other font size options
- 2FA / OTP support for SFTP-based connections
- Create, enter and synchronize all SSH keys
- Support for multiple connections at the same time
- Browse local and remote files at the same time
- Track file transfer activity
- Powerful and flexible batch renaming