The scrivener for macOS is not a word processor. This is a tool for writers and focuses on supporting the task of writing long works by providing a number of unique features.
Scrivener is an app for writers of every genre, used daily by novelists, screenwriters, students, scholars, lawyers, journalists, translators, and more. The Scrivener will not tell you how to write, it simply provides everything you need to start writing and continue writing.
In addition to the editing features on Scrivener, you can combine multiple text documents into one document. This feature has many uses. For example, you can write a book, a magazine, a report, and write each part separately in a document. At the end of the work, you may need to integrate and integrate content. Here, with just a few clicks, you can merge these distributed documents together to create the final document.
Another unique feature of the program is the ability to take notes and create flashcards. This means that while doing research, you can enter all of them into the software instead of collecting information on sheets of paper and finally summarizing them in a separate report.
- Sample projects for novels, scripts, essays and more
- Easily split imported text into separate sections
- Easily switch between working on chapters and entire manuscripts
- Assign a summary to any part of the sketch
- Apply custom icons to your sections
- Import image research, web pages, PDF files …
- Compile into a single document to share or print
- Export to Word, print or create PDF, Epub and Kindle files
- Easy synchronization with the version of Scrivener on iOS
- Fast, smart search throughout the project