Paste is a new way to copy and paste to your Mac. It keeps everything you ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history whenever you need it. It identifies and stores text, images, links, files, and any other type of content and creates previews of information easily.
Paste for Mac works in the background and tightly integrated into your system and workflow. It will manage and save everything you have copied (copied) on the Mac and you can paste (paste) it anytime.
- Expand your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited
- Sync iCloud on all your devices using Paste
- Search by content copied, content type and by application
- Customizable shortcut keys for seamless copy paste between applications
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously with the drag and drop function
- Quickly browse through an intuitive clipboard history
- Arrange the segments you use frequently in the pin board
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop
- Preview any type of content you have copied
- Arrange and preview frequently used items
- Smart search with flexible filters
- Select and paste multiple items at once easily
- Drag and drop multiple items into any application
- Paste simple or rich text