Adobe Media Encoder 2020 is an indispensable software for those who specialize in editing, processing movies, professional video editing. In addition, this software also allows users to convert videos, render videos to different formats with the same quality as the original video.
The powerful media management tool Adobe Media Encoder 2020 lets you work with apps across. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
- Import animation file with Delta frame
- Import AVI Motion JPEG file on MacOS
- Import Canon XF-HEVC, Sony Venice V4 footage
- Select a playlist when publishing to YouTube
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook
- Notify missing items in the queue before encryption
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while displaying
- Streamline bit depth and alpha channel (QuickTime only)
- Support HDR export in HEVC (H.265) and export for Panasonic AVC
- Support for ProRes HDR footage entry, including Rec2020 and PQ / HLG colors
- Import HEIF files recorded on iOS devices on macOS and Windows
- Replace the automatic frame for decoding errors by using a copy
- HEVC encryption is hardware accelerated on Windows 10
- Support Sony Venice camera format, ARRI Alexa LF
- Support export 8K H.264 and export XAVC QFHD format
- Improved decoding performance for H.264 and HEVC footage
- Decode faster for Canon Cinema RAW Light (Windows)
Download the latest Adobe Media Encoder 2020 (Win / Mac)
With the Windows version, you just need to download and install it, it will automatically activate the copyright.
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 for macOS