iExplorer is an iPhone and iPad management program that allows you to browse files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive. Compact utility with full of features.
With the drag and drop support interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between Mac and iPhone, Ipad or iPod. iExplorer works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with standard USB cables.
iExplorer for Mac is a compact and full-featured software that helps you manage files, copy and backup data on iPhone, iPad best. Also you can try iMazing is also a comprehensive management software iOS device quite well
Table of Contents
- Works with all types of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and regular iPod
- Works on both broken or defective devices
- Support for all old and latest iOS versions
- One click restores music and videos directly to iTunes
- Modify files and folders on iPhone.
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on iPhone, iPod Touch
- Export notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendar …
- Drag and drop interface easy to use and fast
- Preview all images directly from the device
- USB iPhone Disk Mode (Allow to use iPhone as a flash drive)
- Mac OSX 10.9 – OSX 10.12
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit – 64bit