Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy for Mac OS is a game that is feverish by the gaming community because of its humorous and inhibitory gameplay. This is an extremely interesting and funny strategy game.
Getting Over It was released by Bennett Foddy – the father of the famous game QWOP. Perhaps the feature of products from Bennett Foddy is monstrosity, but if you have started playing it is extremely humorous, funny and sometimes somewhat inhibiting.
What is Getting Over It HOT?
In the game Getting Over It for Mac you will play a guy trapped in a jar and in his hand only a sledgehammer your task is to use the mouse to move up to the top of the mountain. It sounds easy but it is not easy at all, you have to know how to move or you will return to the original landmark, it will take a lot of time to clear the island.
- Vivid sounds of breathing sounds, hammers …
- Climb a huge mountain with nothing but a sledgehammer.
- Players can take at least 2 hours to complete this game or sometimes never finish
- The average time to finish playing a game is 5 hours
- Sometimes you will return to the original landmark
- The exciting reward awaits is to climb to the top.
Download Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy for Mac OS
The game has been tested on OS X 10.12.6, 10.13 and plays well on the latest 10.14
- OS X 10.9 or higher
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 and above
I tried this game and it took me more than 3 hours to clear the game and extremely inhibited. And you, how much time do you take to break this game Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy super?