ExpanDrive is a very good and useful data management software on cloud services to help you manage files on cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift , BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server.
ExpanDrive will create a network drive right on your computer to make it easier to manage files on popular cloud storage services today.
ExpanDrive 6 comes with a host of advanced features with a new multi-threaded connection engine, up to 500% faster than the previous version, it performs data transfer in the background in parallel at the fastest speed.
- Support cloud storage into Finder, Explorer and all applications
- All applications can access data easily
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use
- Access all files from remote computers
- Secure access to all remote files
- Support all popular cloud services today
- Can work effectively right in the background
- All applications can access data quickly
- Multi-threaded connection tool for faster processing
- Synchronize files and folders for offline access
- Connect to multiple storage platforms at the same time
- Access the original file like an external drive
Full Download ExpanDrive Full latest copyright
Instructions for installing and activating:
Make sure to delete the files completely in the following folders:
C: Users AppData Local ExpanDriveApp
C: Users AppData Roaming ExpanDrive
2 – Install ExpanDrive software.
3 – Exit after the installation is completed.
4 – Copy “Activation.exe” to the software installation directory.
5 – Run “Activation.exe” to install activation.
6 – Complete. Enjoy the full version.