Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16 is one of the most advanced software for 3D visual effects, VR and motion graphics solutions, for graphic designers, and 3D animators.
Fusion has a powerful based interface that allows you to quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU acceleration performance, unlimited network rendering and more.
What's new in Fusion Studio 16
Fusion Studio 16 is a major upgrade that brings all the improvements made to Fusion within DaVinci Resolve into a standalone version of Fusion. You get an updated and more modern user interface, along with significantly faster performance. All 3D operations are speeded up by the GPU, making Fusion much faster to react and interact.
In addition, there are dozens of GPU acceleration tools like time effects, stereo tools, vector motion, color tools and more. Improved memory management makes large files with a higher number of tools more reliable, making Fusion 16 faster and more stable than ever!
- Support EXR, ProRes, DNxHR, MXF to transfer images seamlessly between Resolve.
- Integrated 2D and 3D combination in animation environment.
- Mix and match different resolution footage.
- Independent resolution with support for images over 32K x 32K.
- Use standalone LUT for each display view.
- Open and work with multiple comps at the same time.
- Show and edit multiple animated splines.
- Drag and drop footage to the stream directly from the file browser.
- Playback of any supported format in Fusion including EXR.
- Use any font like TrueType, Open Type or PS1.
- Delta keyer, premium keyer with new fine-tuning controls.
- The Rotoscoping and Masking tools are more powerful.
- Standard color spaces include ACES, REC709, REC2020.
- Compatible with OpenEXR, DPX, TIFF, JPEG, PSD and QuickTime.
Link to download Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16 for Mac
Note: Fusion Studio 16 only supports macOS 10.13 and above.