If you want to search for something on a Mac that often uses Spotlight but the search results are confusing, so Alfred for Mac is a great alternative, this is a smart search engine and results. The search is also smart.
In addition, Alfred also supports direct search on Google, Amazon or Wikipedia quickly and simply. Alfred also helps users perform some essential tasks very convenient, like when we want to activate the Sleep mode – just type the word “sl”, or want to restart, press “res”.
- Finding applications and files is quicker and simpler
- Search for keywords directly on Google, Amazon.
- Perform quick calculations and copy results to the clipboard.
- Check spelling or quickly find the definition of a new word.
- Activate system commands such as shutdown, screen saver.
- Press the Shift key to preview the contents of the file without opening it.
- Quickly launch applications and files with an optional hotkey.
- Locate recently used files and documents.